Is it the first time your pet has come to stay with us? Here are a few requirements to prepare for before your pets visit to Dogtown:
- We require the following vaccinations (Make sure shots have been issued 1 week before the visit to ensure proper protection for your pet): Dogs: Bordetella, Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, Leptospirosis (Required in St. George. Highly recommended in Sandy.), and K9 Influenza (Highly recommended). Cats: Rabies, FeLV and FVRCP
- All dogs are required to pass our 1–2-hour temperament test. It is FREE!
- Reservations are required for all services (Grooming, Training, Boarding and Daycare). Because of our core values, “To provide a safe and loving environment for your pets and our staff,” we cannot exceed our maximum capacity levels.
- We require a 25% deposit for all boarding reservations, as we are generally full. Note: you will lose your deposit if you do not cancel at least three days in advance of your reservation.
- Any Grooming reservations that are not canceled at least 48 hours in advance, will incur a $25 service fee. Our Groomers are paid on a commission basis It effects their earning potential and the potential for another dog to be groomed that day.